Tie Down Capabilities
CNC Tube Cutting
Tie Down CNC Tube Cutting services provide our clients the most advanced cutting machines available! manufacturing! Trust Tie Down to fulfill all your CNC Sheet Cutting Projects and requirements. From Sheet Lasers, HD Dual Plasma Cutters, Beveling and Machining, to packaging, Tie Down has the most versatile equipment in the industry today!
Tie Down High-Performance Manufacturing
Tie Down production utilizes the latest and most advanced technology to maximize modularity and accessibility capabilities. From setup free clamping systems to fully integrated automated production and packaging abilities, our team reduces idle time, increases productivity, and streamlines manufacturing.
Whether you need to fully automate production lines or minimize material waste, Tie Down is your trusted partner! See our full range of manufacturing capabilities today!
Tie Down CNC tube Cutting Machines
- Trumpf 7000 Tube Laser, 8”x8” Max Square Size
- Mitsubishi EX Sheet Laser, 5′ X 10′, 8000-Watt Res.
- Mitsubishi EX Sheet Laser, 5 ‘x 10’, 6000-Watt Res.
- Trumpf, 84” X 167”, 5000-Watt Fiber Sheet Laser
- Mitsubishi LV-Plus Sheet Lasers, 5 ‘x 10′, 3500-Watt Res.Messer, 12′ X 32’, HD Dual Plasma Cutter with Beveling and Machining
- Kinetic 10.75’ X 51’, HD Plasma Cutter With Beveling and Machining
Tie Down CNC tube Cutting Automation
- Hydmech 30’ Powered Infeed Conveyor
- Hydmech 20’ Powered Infeed Conveyor
- Trumpf Fully Automated Sheet Handler