Tie Down Manufacturing
Keeping Production in the USA
It’s become increasingly more difficult to find products made in the United States.
Proudly Made in the USA
Founded in Atlanta, GA, Tie Down operates through the mantra of “Made in the USA.” As it becomes increasingly more difficult to find products made in the United states, the heart of every Tie Down product lies deep in American manufacturing and ingenuity. These attributes and the passion of our fellow hardworking Americans make us the company we are today.
Tie Down credits its longevity to the high-quality processes that run over 500,000 square feet of ISO-9001 facilities in Atlanta.
Why is this important?
- For most Americans, “Made in the USA” is a mark of excellence.
- US manufacturers often hold higher standards for safety, education, and employees. Tie Down develops product under strict compliance regulations and rigorously tests for these compliance’s.
- The reduced dependence on foreign imports and strengthened US independence.
- Buying American products creates jobs for US factories and other jobs in the economy.
- Manufacturing standards guarantee cleaner and healthier processes.