Tie Down Universal Guardrail
Tie Down’s Latest Innovation Changes Guardrail in Construction Forever
Tie Down’s latest innovation changes the game for guardrails in construction.
Tie Down’s latest innovation changes the game for guardrails in construction. The revolutionary Universal Guardrail System works with a patented base plate (Universal Base #70756) that weighs ONLY 58 lbs! This makes the Universal Base the lightest weighted base plate on the market that works on the edge without penetrating the surface.
The newest Zip Base is engineered to stack easily for better storage. The stacking capability significantly reduces the footprint on the job site or back in the yard. That’s not all, perhaps the most important innovation is the Zip Base is designed to work with any guardrail, even our competition!
“We are transitioning all of our current guardrail bases to the Universal Base. We’ve already tested it with our inventory of guardrail, and it works. This is a great invention.”
Greg Jennings – Allied Construction
Features and Benefits
- 58 lb. non-penetrating weighted base Where to buy? (Link)
- Multi-directional 3-hole base
- Designed to be used with other guardrail systems
- Stacks easily for storage
- Toe board slots included
- Ergonomic handle on each side for lifting
- Used as a portable or permanent guardrail
- Quick and easy installation
- No drilling or tools needed
- High Visibility TS22 Safety Paint and Pre-galvanized tubes available.
- EPDM rubber pads for added roof surface protection.
- 5, 7.5 & 10 feet guardrail sizes