Looking to get your foot in the door? Tie Down-Manufacturing Ingenuity is growing! We are seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. We are on the lookout for candidates who have a passion for digital marketing. Your tasks will vary from writing blogs for multiple industries, web-copy, email marketing, instructions, video scripts, and SEO projects. Work side by side with the marketing team and become a valued member of a growing team.
Tie Down-Manufacturing Ingenuity was born from finding a better solution to a simple problem in 1969.
This engineering-first philosophy guided us into becoming one of the most advanced custom manufacturing companies in the world today. Our company is obsessively passionate about designing, engineering, and manufacturing products that help make the lives of our customers better.
Today, with seven divisions, Tie Down engineering provides products for marine, mobile home, renewable energy, commercial and residential roofing, hardware, agricultural, and safety markets.
Utilizing state of the art equipment, our team also has the experience to provide your business with contract manufacturing. Adhering to the most stringent of standards, our company produces small and
large runs very quickly.
Join our vast team of superstars and work with a purpose. You will be encouraged to share your opinions and be given the opportunity to make an immediate impact. We are looking for someone who is looking
to get their feet wet in the world of Marketing.
Internship can develop into a full-time role for the right candidate.
Are you the missing Link?
Apply by sending a copy of your resume and a cover letter expressing your love for Marketing.
Blog Writer Internship: Blog Writer (PAID) – Assist, write and manage newsletters and blogs
• Research current topics trending within our related industries and fields
• Promote blogs are various social media and forums
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and tools for marketing and communications
• Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms
• Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings
• Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials
• Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives
Minimum 20 hours per week
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT AT LEAST ONE WRITING SAMPLE TO BE CONSIDERED. DON’T HAVE ANY SAMPLES? WRITE 500 WORDS OR LESS ON “HOW TO WRITE A BLOG” or rewrite this ad.
WE WILL NOT STEAL YOUR WORK! WE JUST NEED TO KNOW YOU CAN WRITE GOOD 🙂
• Based in Atlanta, GA.
• We are Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
• You are Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
• Together we will be Outcome-oriented with results-focused toward process improvement
• Join Us!
• Flexible Part Time
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
• Some Remote work available
Work Remotely: Flexible schedule.
Split your time from your home and our office
This is a highly visible role. The work will demonstrate your ability, or it won’t. We are betting that it will.