We are looking for a motivated and dependable assembler to join our team!
You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision. Ability to read instructions represented in drawings and follow them with precision is extremely important.
• Read and comprehend instructions and follow established procedures
• Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the process
• Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components
• Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
• Align material and put together parts to build more complex units
• Use pneumatic tools to insert fasteners into various materials.
• Check output to ensure highest quality
• Maintain equipment in good condition
• Keep records of production quantities and time
• Report on issues, malfunction or defective parts
Requirements / Skills
• Ability in using tools (pneumatic air gun)
• Good understanding of quality control principles
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
• Able to stand 10+ hours
• Able to lift +/- 50 lbs
• High school diploma
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7 am–5:30 pm
|Job Category||Cable Assembly|
|Shift:||Monday – Thursday 7 am-5:30 pm|